Uploading videos to YouTube
1. Go to www.youtube.com
2. In the top right of the screen click ‘Sign In’.
3. Fill in your username and password (this can also be your Google login details). If you don’t have an account click ‘Sign Up’ in the top right of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Once you are signed in click on the ‘Upload’ button just to the right of the search bar.
5. Click ‘Select files from your computer’ and find the video you want to upload. Click on the video file and then click ‘Open’.
6. Once the video is uploading you can fill in all the information fields such as ‘Title’, ‘Description’ and set the privacy settings.
7. Once the video is uploaded YouTube will let you know.
Take care when filling in the title, description and tags fields as this information is used for searches and indexing your videos.