If you run a digital marketing agency or even a large multinational white labelling could be an interesting option for you in order to grow your own brand. In this blog I’m going to look at 5 reasons why white labelling could be a good business choice. First off though lets just define what white labelling is –
‘A service where the provider of the service purchases a fully supported service from another source, then applies its own brand and identity to it, and sells it as its own service. The purchaser assumes the seller is selling its own service.’
5 Reasons To Use A White Label Video Production Company
1) It gives your firm much more scope and specialist abilities – Video production is a very broad sector and there are many different skills to be mastered. If you set up your own in-house production department you may find that it becomes limiting because you aren’t able to offer a wide range of skills. If you were to hire a video production company as a white label service they would be able to call on their experience and contacts to provide you with a much wider skill set therefore increasing what you can offer your clients.
2) It makes your firm appear much bigger and more powerful – If your digital marketing agency works in a cut throat sector then the image you portray really can make a difference. Imagine the scope and new work possibilities if your current and new clients thought you had a full service in-house video production department. With white labelling this would be a lot cheaper than setting up your own department.
3) You can use the videos for your own marketing without the worry of promoting another company – If you wanted to use one of the videos for a marketing campaign you wouldn’t have to worry about promoting another company because the video would clearly fall under your brand. This campaign would also back up points 1 and 2 because you would be advertising your video production service.
4) It saves you time and money – If you were to set up your own in-house video production department the cost and time spent on it would be huge. You would need to employ a minimum of 2 people, purchase edit suites, cameras, sound equipment and all the other equipment that goes along with video production and you would need to pay for software licenses. So with this in mind its easy to see why a white label solution would be a good option.
5) You can set your own control – In the early days of working with a white label video production company you would probably want to have a lot of control over the videos to make sure that the content is on point. Once you are happy with the company and they know all your work processes you can start stepping back so they can produce the videos with little aid from you. In the long term this would save you more money and time as you can concentrate on your own work pressures.
I hope this has been helpful and you can see the benefits of using a white label video production company. If you would like to discuss your requirements or find out more about white labelling please give Will or Andy a call on 01273 911345 or email them here.
We hope you found this blog interesting, please feel free to Share it around: