4K Video Production – How it could help your Corporate Video
December 7th 2015
We have recently upgraded our video camera to a Sony PXW-FS7 which enables us to offer 4K video production and high frame rate recording (slow motion)…very exciting! But how can it help me I hear you ask, well here are 5 reasons –
- Shooting in 4K and down-sampling to 1080p allows us to create more than one shot. This is great for interviews as it allows us to have a wide shot and then in the editing stage create a close up shot. This can have a huge benefit when piecing an edit together as the final video will have a much better flow.
- 4K footage contains much more detail than 1080p allowing your videos to look even better.
- Some clients like to return to old footage and have it re-edited. Shooting in 4K will future proof shots for a lot longer.
- We can deliver videos in 4K so if you like to take advantage of the latest technologies then Echo could be for you.
- If you sell or manufacture very high ticket price items then why not have a video that matches that quality.
It has many benefits for us too when it comes to manipulating images and colour levels etc but that’s for another blog. Here’s a short test we shot in Worthing. It has been uploaded in 4K as YouTube now supports this so be sure to select 4K in the bottom right-hand corner of the player.
If you would like to find out more about 4K video production please contact Will or Andy on 01273 911345 as we’re always excited to chat about new projects or email us here.